Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fun With Photos

These are just some random photos I've had fun with. Anyone who knows me knows I love getting lost in photo albums, and this trait is the main reason I learned Photoshop.


I was wearing the actual makeup in this shoot, but I boosted the colors and changed my eye colors slightly to contrast the reds, golds, and oranges

Boosted colors and highlights on her face. This is my sister!


They were honoring my mom's co-worker for Veteran's Day, and needed him to stand out in this photo. So I boosted his colors and made the rest in blues, blacks, and grays

I do theatre, and I used our poster to show the dates the kids would be in certain shows for one of our stage moms



I made this for my sister. I boosted the color way, way up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment